19 Sep Palmers Garden Art and Sculpture Exhibition – Call for Artists
We are calling for artworks for our outdoor garden art and sculpture exhibition, on show in Palmers Garden Centre, 147 Sala Street, Rotorua in mid February 2019.
This show is a great opportunity for artists to exhibit garden related art in a beautiful setting with ready built customers for your works. PLUS we will be having judging of all exhibits by Trevor Nathan and a people’s choice to engage our shoppers with the exhibition. There will be a $100 Palmers Rotorua voucher for the winner of each section.
Palmers Rotorua will promote the exhibition by way of newspaper, social media and to our 14,000 strong database of local rewards customers leading up to and during the exhibition.
Inspiration for your works can come from anywhere – think of our diverse city and all the wonderful natural resources that surround us. If it can enhance a garden area then it will be suitable.
- Artists can enter up to three works.
- Works will be displayed outside, within the garden centre and need to be able to withstand water and being in the same display as plants.
- Works to be no taller than 1.8m and must be manoeuvrable thru the garden shop to the undercover area by hand or on a pallet jack.
- Completed entry forms and photos of works or design need to be received by 9am on Monday 4th of February 2019 via email to email@example.com
- Completed artworks will need to be delivered to Palmers Rotorua 147 Sala Street between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm on the 12th and 8.30am and 2pm on 13th February only. Artworks to be collected by purchaser or artist between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm on the 26th and 27th or 2nd March.
- The Exhibition will be open to the public to view 14th to 25th February 2019 inclusive.
- Sales to be cash only. No commission will be taken by Palmers Rotorua.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to attend opening night, please bring your supporters and a plate for sharing.
Please register your expression of interest to Rotorua@palmers.co.nz 07 3477505
The entry form can be downloaded from here: Palmers Garden Art and Sculpture Exhibition